Saturday, August 2, 2014

What I'm doing today in Stats class

Statistics is hard. As in another language. As in a "successful" class today means I don't fall asleep or storm out. Can I get an amen?

Here's what I've been doing in Stats this morning (class is 7:30am - 12:00pm this lovely Saturday morning that was an amazingly low 68 degrees when I drove to school this morning and I'm stuck inside in a fluorescent bulb-lit classroom that is about 55 degrees and I'm shivering and what the hell).
  • Made a list of all family birthdays by month
  • Read several Wall Street Journal articles re: Ebola, Israel, the US border with Mexico....
  • This article that makes us seethe "I knew it back then!" and "I told you so!"
  • Paid my credit card statement
  • Continually making a to do list, using my Container Store planner and my taasky app
  • Made a grocery list with the GroceryIQ app
  • Made a shopping list (I ripped through TWO! Count 'em! One, TWO! Pairs of blue jeans this morning like a true fatty. As I was having a breakdown/hissy fit, sweet Tim observes, "time to go shopping!" Hell yes I do. But I don't want to talk about it.)
  • Followed up on some old emails I've been meaning to send
  • Noticed that I really need to clean my jewelry
  • Stayed current on my Instagram monitoring activities

Ladwy mercy. Get here, 12:00pm.

1 comment:

  1. These crack me up. Stats is a terrible, terrible class.

    ReplyDelete