Here's what I've been doing in Stats this morning (class is 7:30am - 12:00pm this lovely Saturday morning that was an amazingly low 68 degrees when I drove to school this morning and I'm stuck inside in a fluorescent bulb-lit classroom that is about 55 degrees and I'm shivering and what the hell).
- Made a list of all family birthdays by month
- Read several Wall Street Journal articles re: Ebola, Israel, the US border with Mexico....
- This article that makes us seethe "I knew it back then!" and "I told you so!"
- Paid my credit card statement
- Continually making a to do list, using my Container Store planner and my taasky app
- Made a grocery list with the GroceryIQ app
- Made a shopping list (I ripped through TWO! Count 'em! One, TWO! Pairs of blue jeans this morning like a true fatty. As I was having a breakdown/hissy fit, sweet Tim observes, "time to go shopping!" Hell yes I do. But I don't want to talk about it.)
- Followed up on some old emails I've been meaning to send
- Noticed that I really need to clean my jewelry
- Stayed current on my Instagram monitoring activities
Ladwy mercy. Get here, 12:00pm.