Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Frank Lucas

This is a Frank Lucas.



I created this masterpiece while watching American Gangster. My man Denzel was so cool, per usual, I just had to name this lovely drink after his character. (And yes, I carry a little chip on my shoulder because I invented the half tea half lemonade drink dubbed the "Arnold Palmer" when I was like 2. Come on, how creative a drink is this?!?)

This is how you make a Frank Lucas:
Whiskey (to taste)
Triple sec (to taste)
Sprinkle of bitters
A maraschino cherry if you're feeling lucky

Do what you like. Like what you do.

And now, some Frank Lucas quotes.

"See, ya are what ya are in this world. That's either one of two things: Either you're somebody, or you ain't nobody."

"My man."

"This is my home. My country. Frank Lucas don't run from nobody. This is America."

No comments:

Post a Comment