- hotmail (back when we used to get on the internet and look up recipes for Mrs. Justiss' Home Economics class.... oh, was I the only one?)
- MSN messenger (Mrs. Sembera's computer class)
- yahoo (oh the hours spent on yahoo messenger on a 32kbps modem)
- AOL/AIM (when yahoo just didn't cut it)
- gmail (ever wary of the oh-so relevant ads...but it's just so dang convenient)
- facebook (currently contemplating closing my account)
- smart phone (torn between wanting to throw my giant phone in the river... or use it as a shield against WMD or a raging pterodactyl)
- blogspot (because everyone reads this blog, right?)
- photo website (because I enjoy throwing away $30 a month for no purpose)
- linkedin (the professional facebook? Don't kid yourself: it's lame.)
Might even get a twitter sidebar for the blog. Look out, world.
The fun begins.